‘Fraid I haven’t got much for you all right now except an existential crisis wrapped up in an attempt at just taking it one day at a time. I’ve deleted all my social medias off my phone in an effort to reset my attention span because I realized that I’ve been using the damn things as a crutch to not think about what’s going on in my life. It seems more fun to think about what other people have going on than the shit going in my own brain nuggets.
I plan on spending the majority of November just chilling the fuck out and tapping on Entropy and maybe fucking around and reading some tangible books.
So far I’ve got four art commissions in the wings:
- Acrylic Painting for Amy Z.
- Acrylic Painting for Jen W.
- Acrylic Triptych for Megan C.
- DND notetaking composition for Lydia N.
My personal writing projects are:
- Editing/formatting Entropy (Book 3 of Kinetics Sequence) Release date Dec 25!!!
- Retooling ITMotB post second draft.
- Plotting Redfang saga pre first draft
My personal art/creative projects are:
- Cover for Entropy
- Acrylic jellyfish painting
- Making candles
- Making bracelets
- Setting up stuff for Issue 3 of Selenite Shards
I guess it seems like a lot but to me, this is great having it all laid out. It looks much more manageable in a list like this than it does just bouncing around my skull with no form or shape. I’m looking forward to realigning all the time I spent doomscrolling on social media towards the stuff that actually gives me some sense of fulfillment.
Until next time my loves.
Leave a Reply